CONDITIONS AS SET OUT BY DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY AND PORT HEALTH
These conditions are valid for certain Lots only.
- All clients who bid for the tyres on the SARS auctions are to be in possession of a valid permit as per Department of Trade and Industry legislation.
- Tyres will not be delivered until proof thereof has been produced to the Customs Official/s at the relevant State Warehouse within the specified period.
- Scrap vehicles:
- Vehicles are to be destroyed on SARS premises, under customs supervision. No parts whatsoever may leave the premises, only scrap metal is to be removed.
- Imported vehicles:
- Are to be exported outside of the Customs Union. (Not to be exported to: Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia or Swaziland).
- All clothing, Second hand clothing and textile products has to be exported OFF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.